Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Starting Over Again!

Life is a start over or a re-do. Since I didn't have any followers I felt it was a good time to start this blog over from scratch. So lets begin.

January 2009, I was laid off from my job that I got to replace the first job that I was laid off from in 2004. My career is as a system analyst in the computer industry. When I was laid off I took a job at less then half pay as an Administrative Assistant. Now I find myself so far removed from the computer industry that I can't seem to find a job. The new term for telling people that you are not worthy of working a job is "over qualified". Boy, do I hate that term. I get a bad feeling that my career in the computer industry is over.

Luckily for me, I started my embroidery business while I was still working. I had bought a ton of fabric and embroidery thread. I was putting any extra money I had into the business at that time. I am so glad I did. Some day I hope to get my company up to making a full time income. Right now, I am no where near that.
I spend my days now either on the computer creating my own embroidery designs or sewing a new product together.